1. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date. We reserve the right to cancel your order if your information is incomplete.
3. Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press “Submit Payment” on the website. You must pay for delivery in addition to the price of the goods, as shown on the website when you complete your order.
4. We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery.
5. Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after delivery.
6. KardsGeeks warrants that the Goods or Services are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods or Services are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods or resupply the Services. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
7. We will try to assist you if you wish to return Goods unused, but we may require you to pay for costs we will incur as a result. Some Goods are not returnable if they are not resaleable.
8. If we cannot accept or receive your payment, the order will not be processed.
9. You must provide a form of identification if the billing address or delivery address is outside Australia. We reserve the right to cancel your order, if no identification is provided.
10. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we suspect fraudulent activity, or if you have a history of fraudulent activity.
11. We reserve the right to cancel your order, if any orders connected to you resulted in a payment dispute. This includes but is not limited to: paypal dispute or credit card dispute.
12. We reserve the right update our terms and conditions and we recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
13. These conditions are governed by laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.